Monday, July 30, 2007

Things went well at the doctor's office. He said that I would start my drugs this coming Wednesday...the first day of the rest of my life. MKJ is going with me so I can make sure all the information is understood. I know there will be a lot of it.

My ankles hurt so much. It's from the Crohn's. Hopefully, once I start with the drug treatment it will go away. It has to. I have to be in top shape to start the academy. I need to be in top shape to start at the Sheriff's Office. They will qualify me with my gun, get me in uniform and put me on the street as soon as possible. I need to be able to run, walk, and stand in boots all day long. It kills my ankles in those boots.
____________________

This weekend was great. MKJ and I spent it on IOP, as usual. We went to see a concert Friday night at the Windjammer. We went on the boat Saturday with another couple and of course it was the worst weather ever. It rained just about the whole time. It was not sunny one bit! OH well. That night, we went out downtown to see some friends of ours. It was great to see them. Sunday, we went to brunch at the Harbour Club and his mother joined us. As usual, I drank one too many Mimosas and took a nap that afternoon.

Wednesday starts my drugs. Friday is my physical (again) for the Sheriff's Office. Next Monday is my Colonoscopy--Don't be jealous!! The 9th is my last day at work...GOOD RIDDANCE. Just getting antsy about leaving. I know what awaits and it is killing me not to be there already.

I am working out still. It's tough since I have a "complex" now...with the bump that was created from the surgery. Kate, my trainer, said it won't go away. I am hoping some of it will as I lose weight. It has to go away some. I mean, its just soooooo ugly. I feel so fat and ugly sometimes. My pants don't fit right anymore because of it. It looks like I have a inner-tube around my stomach, a small one though. But still, I know it is going to look horrible in my uniform. I know how high they come up on my waist and there is no way to hide it. I just feel ugly with it. I know I sound all vain and silly, but I feel good until I glance down and see it there...MKJ still tells me I am him "pretty girl". Without him, I don't know what my mental state would be. I mean, he is awesome. Like I said before, Kate has helped so much too. She knows EXACTLY how I feel in regards to all of this. She has been there. She has gone through it. MKJ listens to me, but she helps in a different way. Love you Kate !!

Have a great day! Time for spin class with Kate! KICKING MY BUTT!

No comments: